Please Click Me

I'm Confuse

Monday, August 31, 2009 § 0

well, have u ever have a feelin for someone but u can't do anything bout it?

I do. I have a feelin for someone, but I can't do anything about it. No matter how i feel, it just can't happening. Nothing in this whole wide world can let that happens.

This is the first time I have this kinda feelin since matrix era, but what should I do? I should move on, but how? I need a closure, but how? I need to confess, but do I dare? That's the real question.

I'm afraid everything won't be the same after I tell everything. Honestly I already have this person as my friend. I don't wanna lose this friendship. How awkward will it be. Even though that person say "It's ok" but I'm not ok. It must be very awkward. Plus, there will be a sexual tension between us. I'll keep avoiding to see that person. I don't wanna do that. With the awkward and the sexual tension, can we be in the same room anymore?

If we both at the same place, what should we do? Trying to have a relationship? Relationship with no future is not my prospect. A fling is too cruel. That person is a nice people. Fling is not an option for both of us. It won't be fair. But God, if we both at the same place I'm curious to death how we both deal with it. That's something interesting to find out.

But now, I think this is the time for me to move on. Forget about flirtatious energy, forget about signal that both of us sent. I need to be on the track again. I need to start dating again. many fish in the sea and I can't stuck fishing the same fish all over again.

However, if you also in the same place as me, maybe we can work this out. Sometime at nite, I always imagining how romantic us could be. I just wanna hold you close and smell your hair and fell in sleep with you and feel your breath over my body. I wanna wake up with you by my side and watch the sunrise at your face.

I'm confuse...

What's this?

You are currently reading I'm Confuse at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...