Please Click Me

Application Letter (LSP402 assigment)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 § 12

Khairul Syahmi Brahim

No. 67 Lot 3731 Taman Sri Wangi

Petra Jaya

93050 Kuching

Sarawak

29th September 2009

The Human Resource Manager

REVERTEX (M) Sdn Bhd

KB 508 86009 Kluang

Johor, Malaysia

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PAINT CHEMIST

I refer to your advertisement placed in your website homepage dated 20th September 2009 for the above position. As flattered as I am been chosen as intern at the company three months ago, now I feel it’s my time to commit as the team member. I’m ready to be part of Revertex family as a Paint Chemist and looking forward for some more advanced Research and Development Programme.

Allow me to introduce myself. I started fall in love with this field since my school day. After finishing my Matriculation study, I further my study in Bachelor of Applied Science in Science University of Malaysia, majoring in Industrial Chemistry. I’ve been introduced with various Industrial Processing through courses offered in my study programme (practically and theoretically).

In 2009, I’ve been given the opportunity to have my training in Revertex which I adore very much. My project was to produce the best Gloss Latex Paint based on Styrene Acrylic. During running the project, I was introduced with the latest research on the best binder to be used, the recent technology in polymerization and the best method to produce the best quality paint. Not just learn it theoretically; I also learn it practically under guidance from Senior Chemist in Revertex. I strongly believe the collaboration between me and the other Chemist will give a new atmosphere inside the Research and Development (R & D) laboratory.

What make me different from other applicants are my experience and my already built connection among co-workers. I’m able to finish my research in time and I’m totally ready to come up with something new. I’m not afraid to fail, but failure is not my prospect. My internship in the Company has been a very valuable experience for me to run my final year project. My supervisor had given me a very good review and willing to become my reference person. Hopefully I can continue to improve my achievement inside the Paint Chemist’s office that has my name on its door.

The attached resume of mine will provide you more information about my experience. I’ll be glad to attend an interview to furnish you with more details.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully

__________________________

KHAIRUL SYAHMI BRAHIM

Tel: +6016 8734325

Email: syahmi_brahim@yahoo.com

Enclosed: Resume, Academic Result, Refrences


p/s: wut do ya think? I think a lil bit ass kissing letter and i'm maybe talking too much bout myself. well, do comment bout this letter...

btw dis is my assignment, some of the information i just made it up, so dun believe 100% u read..hahah..

YZYZ, not so gossip boy, looking for other jobs...hahaha

What's this?

You are currently reading Application Letter (LSP402 assigment) at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 12 Response to “Application Letter (LSP402 assigment)”

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...