Please Click Me

Last Day Buka Puasa in Ramadhan dis Year

Sunday, September 20, 2009 § 0

last buka puasa in Ramadhan for this year.. Gonna miss this activity a lot. wait 11 more months to have this kinda atmosphere... Miss u Ramadhan...

So i choose nak buka puasa ngn Helen dis evening. We buka puasa at kopitiam Roti Bakar. It's been awhile since I last have my meal der. Then Well join us and all of us order set A (Curry Mee + TomYam Chicken Fried + Herbal Tea).. we chitchatting der until 2045 and we change our venue to Khaleel, because Helen wanna watch Arsenal.

At Khaleel I order Ais Kacang wif Blueberry (not Blackberry arr). Then at 2155 the match start. Along the game I order Naan Cheese and Beef Burger. This is my nite and I wanna eat a lot. After finish wif Arsenal, we continue wif Liverpool at 0000. Then around 0215 we go back.

After i reach at my place, I look into the Hamster cage and it's empty. I look around also can't find her. I wonder where she's hiding. I believe she's still inside my room. How come she manage to escape? I put her inside the cage, and I put the cage inside the box. She's so clever and manage to escape...

So everyone if u see that little creature, please contact me.. huhuhu...
Mark n Nat must be mad at me... huhuhu

What's this?

You are currently reading Last Day Buka Puasa in Ramadhan dis Year at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...