Please Click Me

Things Gotta Do Dis Week (28th Sept - 4th Oct)

Monday, September 28, 2009 § 0

I stick this list on my wall also. Just take a look. And if u wanna add some more checklist, u are most welcome.

28th Sept
  1. Repair my CV

29th Sept
  1. FYP Lab
  2. Job Ads + Letter of application
  3. SPeRM Meeting

30th Sept
  1. Finishing ZCA Tutorial
  2. FYP Lab
  3. Settle my JPA inquiries
  4. LSP work

1st Oct
  1. Study + Summarize KIT356

2nd Oct
  1. TEST KIT356
  2. Meeting Pn. Che Su
  3. Study ZCA
  4. REWARD TIME (wanna join me?)

3rd Oct
  1. Ice Cream Time
  2. Finish my Lab Report
  3. Watching Sparkling Indonesia

4th Oct
  1. "LIKE I CARE" day...

Really lookin forward for Sparkling Indonesia n I hope this week will be better than last week...
YZYZ, not so gossip boy tranforms to Planned Boy..hahaha...

What's this?

You are currently reading Things Gotta Do Dis Week (28th Sept - 4th Oct) at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...