Please Click Me

Emotionless, working like a machine

Thursday, October 22, 2009 § 0

21st October 2009 - Today, dunno what's goin on...
I woke up at 5.49am, and I just read Mark's msg...
He sent it to me at 1.30am, saying he's goin back already...
Don't wanna reply it...

at 9am, received another msg from Tok Wan Jaya...
askin me to come to PUMA if I'm free..
Replied, maybe I won't coming, as I have work to do and I'm not free...

Few minutes later, received another text from Mark, askin Pah's number, didn't reply also.

Then only after 1030, I totally woke up...
I get up from my bed feel very malas...
Hit the shower, then having my brunch...
Nasi Ayam at Ibu's...
Continue my lab report...

type type type and I didn't stop typing until 2.15pm...
I type the report without any emotion or feeling...
And I manage to finish it...
Then after Zuhur, around 3pm, off to School...
Once again, emotionless...
I did the experiment like a machine...
And yeah...
Manage to finish it...
Then Wan Filzah fetch me and I accompany her to have her diner...
It's been a long time since I last ate at Gee TomYam...
I ate koey teow kung fu...
Boleh la tahan...

Then after maghrib, went to karaoke with Pah n Akim...
I really have to karok, to release something inside me...

Me sang
Gugurnya Bunga Cinta
My Sacrifice
Unwell
Lagu Cinta Lagu Jiwa (duet with Akim)
Hati Ini Telah Dilukai (duet with Pah)
How You Remind Me

Then went back to Tekun...
I went to 7E...
Withdraw some money...
Then beli burger...
Now tgh tunggu my laundry nak abes...
Pastu nak sambung emotionless balik...
Nak baca balik suma experiment...
Next week ada test lab...

Tomorrow nak pi Sungai Siput...
Na anta barang kat CAK...
So, bubbyee uollssss...

YZYZ....

What's this?

You are currently reading Emotionless, working like a machine at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...