Please Click Me

BASKIN ROBIN, good way to wrap up October.

Sunday, November 1, 2009 § 0

31st October 2009 - Woke up a lil bit early, to be specific at 7.58am.. Not so early for some people, for me yeah it is early. It's so early until I feel wonder how it's look like 7.58 in the morning.

Online, then hit the shower, then getting prepare. Do the laundry, hang my clothes, online again, wash my shoes (both Adidas and Nike), tidying my bed blah blah blah. It's a typical Saturday when I was 16 - 17 years old. Living almost alone in my home, I have to do all of these stuff, plus washing dishes and sometime cook. Clean my house, sapu longkang, buang sampah. To sum up, today reminds me with my old days, which I miss very much. Finish everything 11-ish, facebooking plus study, then I just realize today is 31st. Baskin Robin discount promotion.

Then I sent comment to Ezzah's status askin bout her plan for today, yeah for sure she lookin forward to have ice cream as her lunch. And so do I. We planned, and went to Baskin Robin at 12.

12-ish, Ezzah fetch me up at Tekun, together with Farah and Rose. I drove her car to DTSP and she said it's feel normal when I drove her car. Nothing feels dangerous or whatsoever.

Arrived at Baskin Robin, all of us tried every flavor there and I picked Peanut Butter n Chocolate and something something Pralines. It's low fat yogurt actually. Inside it, it have caramel, peanut and cookies if I'm not mistaken. Gosh, the ice cream is like stop typing delicious (as I stop typing for a while to think the best adjective to be used).

Then around 1.30pm, we went to Awet Muda as I wanna tapau food there. I'm still a Malaysian. I have to eat rice. Haha..

Here's a story. I purposely went to Awet Muda only to have that delicious sotong goreng tepung. Unfortunately, they out of it when I came there. Then I just pick fried chicken. When I wanna pay for my food, suddenly that Mak Cik brings sotong goreng tepung, freshly fried. I can't return that chicken and I just took it together with sotong goreng tepung. Screw it. Haha.. Then they charged me RM7 for my food. No one to blame. Haha...

Then went back to Tekun, I drove Ezzah car again. After having my lunch, continue my study. On off facebooking, n now I feel very sleepy...

I think dat's it for today...
October done...
It's a wrap...
So long October...
C U again next year with full of great advantures...

Bubbye...

YZYZ...

What's this?

You are currently reading BASKIN ROBIN, good way to wrap up October. at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...