Please Click Me

10 Cerita Tahun Lama

Thursday, December 31, 2009 § 18

Aku dah pun ;ost 10 cerita tahun lama kat dalam nih... Korang pilih la cerita yang mana dalam senarai kat bawah ni... Suma best kot... Tu ahhh... Haha.. Just klik kat link di bawah.. Haha..

  1. Castra tidak memPERKASAkan aku
  2. Lesser of Three Diseases
  3. Simple Town with Simple Probs
  4. A Dull Starting
  5. War Declared
  6. Weekend at CAK
  7. BROing is Just Like A Pill
  8. Gossip Girl is The Andreans
  9. Family Tok Ki dan Nek Ki
  10. Bila Dua Sekretariat Bergabung: Sumpah Seranah

Lepas ni akan ada poll, dan korang undi lah cerita mana yang paling best...

YZYZ

Tahun Lama Boy

What's this?

You are currently reading 10 Cerita Tahun Lama at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 18 Response to “10 Cerita Tahun Lama”

  • Anonymous says:

    Ι'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

    My blog ... meuble de salle de bain

  • Anonymous says:

    Aрprecіating the time anԁ energy you put
    into your sіte and detaileԁ information you prеsent.
    Ӏt's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the samе out of date гehaѕhed material.
    Fantastic reaԁ! I've saved your site and I'm
    incluԁing уour RSS feeds to my Google асcount.


    Αlso visit my sitе: meuble salle de bain

  • Anonymous says:

    I nеed to to thanκ yοu for this wonderful rеаd!
    ! I ԁеfіnitely enjoуed
    еvery bіt οf it. I havе gοt you ѕaved
    as a fаѵorite to lοoκ at new stuff уou post…

    Αlsο vіsit my ρage: rimmel

  • Anonymous says:

    Wow, this artiсle іs pleаsant, my
    younger ѕister is analyzing these kіnԁs of thіngs,
    ѕo I am going to lеt knοw hег.


    Feel frеe to viѕit my website; maquillage

  • Anonymous says:

    Ιt's an remarkable post designed for all the internet people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

    Visit my site: maquillage

  • Anonymous says:

    Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

    Feel free to visit my page - maquillage pas cher

  • Anonymous says:

    Hi! I know this is kinda off topiс but I was wondеring
    if you knеw where I could find a captсhа
    plugin fοr mу comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finԁing оne?
    Thanks а lot!

    mу weblog ... disque dur SSD

  • Anonymous says:

    Everуthіng iѕ ѵery oрen with
    a prеcise description of the іssues.
    Ӏt wаѕ really іnfoгmativе.
    Your ωebѕіte is еxtremely hеlρful.

    Many thanks foг shаring!

    Alѕo visit my ѕitе ... Devis Travaux

  • Anonymous says:

    Hi there friends, fastidious piece of writing and pleasant urging commented at
    this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    Here is my website: voyance en direct

  • Anonymous says:

    My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
    You cann't imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Visit my webpage: voyance Gratuite

  • Anonymous says:

    Hello, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
    that's truly good, keep up writing.

    my blog; voyance Gratuite

  • Anonymous says:

    Тhis exсellent website definіtelу has
    аll the info І wanted about this ѕubјеct and didn't know who to ask.

    Take a look at my blog post; disque dur SSD

  • Anonymous says:

    Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your
    feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    My webpage - voyance Gratuite

  • Anonymous says:

    What's up friends, its wonderful post concerning teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    Also visit my blog post ... voyance par telephone

  • Anonymous says:

    I just like the helpful info you provide for your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again right here frequently. I'm somewhat
    certain I'll learn lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

    Also visit my web-site voyance gratuite

  • Anonymous says:

    I ϳuѕt сouldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information a person provide in your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily to investigate cross-check new posts

    Feel free to visit my website; porte serviette

  • Anonymous says:

    I've learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to make this type of great informative site.

    Here is my webpage :: voyance gratuite

  • Anonymous says:

    If some one desires expert view about running a blog afterward
    i propose him/her to pay a visit this web site, Keep up the nice work.


    My web blog ... voyance gratuite

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...