Please Click Me

FYP Finally moving to the next step

Thursday, December 3, 2009 § 0

After washing, filtering, washing, filtering, now I can move my Final Year Project (FYP) to the next level. Just finished my discussion with Dr. Oo, starting tomorrow I can start to prepare my acid already. Next week I can move to the modification process. Actually I can manage to move to the next level two days ago, but I have some works to do and I really have to do that jobs. I don't care if people appreciate me or not with my last two day's task, but I'm happy and satisfied. Now I'm more satisfied, when I can proceed to the next level. Thanks God for making my day easier.

Dis evening, I'm goin out with Eddy to watch Christmas Carol. Riding bus I think. I don't care. It's like the old days. Even I have friends riding bike n driving cars, doesn't mean I can't ride bus to go to somewhere. If I want to do something, only Allah can stop me from doing so.

Tomorrow I'm off for international homestay. Once again I'm out from USM and hopefully I can learn something valuable also this time. I don't wanna waste anyone time and money. I can't wait to see firefly as they promise us to see one.

Thinks that's for now. Have to go back and getting myself prepared for some Christmas Carol. Goodbye lab for today. See you again tomorrow...

Bubbye...

YZYZ...

haha

FYP Boy..

What's this?

You are currently reading FYP Finally moving to the next step at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...