Please Click Me

New Crush: Serena Van Der Woodsen

Sunday, December 13, 2009 § 2

This thing is worth to share. Ever since I watched Gossip Girl Season 3, I think I fall in love with Serena Van Der Woodsen. I don't know what had she done during the 1st season, but she's more mature and gorgeous now. Falling in love with TV character is stupid and silly and kind of creepy but I can't help it. Serena is totally phenomenon for me.

Before this I'm always with my I'm-not-ready speech. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose some thing that I preserved if I start to have a relationship. I like hitting and being hitted. I'm afraid I'm losing the sparks if I start to have a serious relationship. Plus, I wanna have a relationship with my future wife, not just a fling. I'm looking for the mother of my children not just some ordinary ladies who not even knowing why I'm not going back every festive holidays. That's why I'm very choosy. I don't wanna waste anyone's time.

But Blake Lively character in Gossip Girl really change it. I don't know what kind of crush she gave me but it's totally different from any other crush I have on any woman or on some weird case on men.

I'm ready, but where should I start to look for one? IDK. But before that, below is the pictures of Blale Lively and some of it from the scene in Gossip Girl. Enjoy...




Spotted. Serena is back in town... Travelling in style




She is soooo... ehhhmm ehhmmm.. grrrr...



There's ton of beautiful pics of Serena. Google urself and u'll find it...


That's for now....

Bubbye...

See u when I see u..

YZYZ....

What's this?

You are currently reading New Crush: Serena Van Der Woodsen at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 2 Response to “New Crush: Serena Van Der Woodsen”

  • erinulat says:

    Hehehe. sik tauk kenak ku sik suka cara nya kelaka. sora sendat n bibir muncung. ehhe. tp yala. nya hot. lom diat gik ku sisen 3 ish ishhhh.

    good luck on sesi mencari! InsyaAllah ditemukan. :)

  • Syahmi says:

    hahahaha... sora sendat ya lah nak sexy...ehehehehe..aku dah ndiat sampei episod 10..tiba2 tang ada jak hillary duff...

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...