Please Click Me

Stupid Physics

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 § 0

Result out already...
Minus physics, aku boleh dapat 3.00 this sem..
Yeah.. 3.00 for the 1st time...
But physics ruin everything...
If at least I get C+ for physics, I still can get 2.85, maybe the highest pointer I ever achieved...
Physics ruin everything...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...

Somehow aku kena repeat Physics (Mechanics) again next sem...
To make it worse, aku kena amik sekali ngan paper 104 which is Quantum if I'm not mistaken...
Give a damn...
I don't care what's the code stand for...
As long as I know...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...

Maybe this is some kinda sign...
I should stay away from physics...
Speaking metaphorically...
If u got what I mean...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...

But yeah...
Still have to take one more physics paper...
And still have to face some kinda physics signal around me
But for the time being...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...

YZYZ...

Un-Physics Boy...

huhuhuh..

frown....

need something to cheer me up...

I hate physics...
I hate physics...
I hate physics...

What's this?

You are currently reading Stupid Physics at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...