Please Click Me

Excited State

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 § 0

Today's feeling is totally different with the other day [the day that I overwhelm to answer Modern Physic paper]. Though I failed this paper last semester [and have to repeat this sem], I didn't nervous at all. But I'm excited, because I know, after this I only have one more paper [exclude Psycho paper].

I didn't finish my revision. If I asked the question about Linear Momentum, or Rotation on Rigid Object [chapter lectured in this course], I'm doomed. I only focus on the first six chapters, which brings exactly 42.86% of total topics to be covered.

But still, I'm that excited to answer this paper. Do pray for me guys. Beside Modern Physic, this paper also could cause me to spend another year or semester in USM. Hopefully that didn't happens... Nauzubillah...

Actually quite hungry now. Nak bersiram jap, then nak makan, after that continue my before exam activity, refreshing every important things and put it inside paper(s) a.k.a TOYOLing... This is a very important things to do. Sometime I didn't use toyol that I prepared earlier because preparing it also can be a beneficial or efficient way to revise in a very last minute...

Hahah...

YZYZ...

What's this?

You are currently reading Excited State at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...