Please Click Me

Overwhelming

Friday, April 23, 2010 § 0

Studying physics is not easy. I don't know how some of my friends able to do it. They even major in physics. Me? I only take 7 units and it's hard enough for me. First, my struggle with Mechanics, now Modern Physics. It's overwhelm me already. I don't have any energy left.

Two days back, when I'm struggling with KAT341, it's not that hard. Yeah I didn't came to the class that often, but still I have enormous energy to revise any note, practice and whatever handout I have. For Modern Physic paper, it's been over a month I'm studying it, but still it's frustrated me a lot. LOT. I'm not joking.

Today when I'm 'bittom'ing myself to study physics, one thing pop out from my head. I need to see some people. I really have to see any one of them. But they not like me. I'll go out anytime I wanna go out. Even I only have 6 hours for my next paper. Some of them sick, so can't go out. I understand that. It's NOT frustrated me at all. I get used to it already. Being canceled, rejected or whatever, it's nothing to me now. But what overwhelm me so much is, when I have to study physics.

I really hope everythings will be fine. I don't need an 'A' for this paper. I really dun need it. What I really need is pass. YES. I need to pass this paper. No matter how, even I have to bring toyol. I'm desperately have to pass this paper. DESPERATELY...

But somehow, it's time for me to revise my corrected tutorial, to understand the fundamental of ZCT104 in order for me pass this paper.

After I finish with this paper, I still dunno what I wanna do. I really wanna break free. . .

If any of my friends that been asked tonite to go out with me, I'm not overwhelm or frustrated with anyone of you, but other things makin my mind messy. But it would be great if I able to see u guys tonite. Because when I see my friends, fake smile will comes out and eventually I'll forget my miseries and problems... That's my secret to overcome any problems that come in my life...

Anyhoo, I LOVE MY FRIENDS VERY MUCH...

YZYZ...

What's this?

You are currently reading Overwhelming at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...