Please Click Me

Things That I Wanna Do

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 § 2


When I first arrived at Penang, to be a student of USM, I never thought what my life would be. What kinda people I'm gonna meet. What kinda experiences I'm gonna face. I see myself, but never I expecting this valuable experiences will come in my life.


Naively, I list down some of the things that I expect to do in 3 years of my study. Did I achieve each one of them, hmmm...


1. Meet my future wife
- Yeah, it's true I found too many women and girls in this three years. But none of them I think can be my wife. Even if they suit my criteria, none of them is available.

2. Drive (again)
- For some reason, I didn't drive since I was in Form 5. I didn't even have driving license. But luckily I drive again during my 3rd year. Hoping to get my own driving license soon. Get it with my own money perhaps.

3. Become a Sex/ Gay symbol
- Hahaha... I'm not sure about this one. When I said Gay Symbol, it doesn't mean I wanna be Gay. It means, Gay people worshiping me. Hahaha... Somehow, the story of this things is kept secret with me, because it's involve some people. Ada tak sesiapa yang mengaku dia jadikan aku sex atau gay simbol diorang.. Haha.. Cepat ngaku. Aku menghargai... Haha... [Bodo punya impian]...

4. Weight Around 70 kg, Constantly
- Owh, this one agak susah n agak mencabar. A year ago, my weight was around 72 - 75 kg. Now, the figure was playing around 82 - 83 kg. Hampeh you makan malam. Sebab menjadikan berat ku naek mendadak.



Apa lagi owh. Entah la... Banyak je kot impian ku yang tak tercapai... Hahaha... Biarlah...


Actually, the list will get longer if I keep thinking, but now, saya nak study dulu...
Hahaha...

Nanti2 la saya cerita, apakah impian saya... Hahaha...

YZYZ...

What's this?

You are currently reading Things That I Wanna Do at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Things That I Wanna Do”

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...