Please Click Me

Weekend Terakhir Before Study Week

Sunday, April 4, 2010 § 0


This week and the following gonna be the hardest week ever.. Even I claimed some weeks is very tough and rough, but I can smell the following gonna be tougher and rougher... That's why I choose to have fun this weekend. It's not planned, it just happens. It's like God try to tell me I have to work hard on the following weeks, so He gives me chances to enjoy my weekend first. IDK...

Friday, Khairy planned to hang out together with lot of his friends, but most of them can't make it and leave only me the only one who is available. Movie (How To Train Your Dragon), lepaking makan-makan and palying deck cards. Then Pah join our Guy's Nite Out and then Yat. Hard Rock beach, McD Green Lane is our destination. Then having our breakfast at Taman Tun Saadon.


Night Fury a.k.a Toothless


Saturday, suppose I have Subway thingy with Ezzah, then she have to cancel due to her FYP work. at nite, Khairy once again ask me out together with Nik Hussein to have our very own Guy's Nite Out. Watching KL Drift, and that movie was not dat nice. Went back at 1.45am, then Abg Ey ask me to go for supper... Nasi Lemak at 2.30am, then lepaking with him, Azzam and the other guy. Then ran into Lane n Matt n Lwel. Lepaking with dem oso. Then went back at 6 am.


Lite-lite Jeh

Today, I buzz ezzah and make plan with her to have our lunch at Subway. Haha.. Tonite got movie plan with Khairy, Pah n Kak Ira... Clash of the Titans...



I Love This Poster very much



That's it for now...
Just a typical entry, nothing much...
Hahah...

What's this?

You are currently reading Weekend Terakhir Before Study Week at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...