Please Click Me

Something We're Gonna Laugh Later

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 § 2

Nothing interesting to share. Almost half of my collegues is not coming for work these few days. Most of them off to BTN Rembau and some of it working at new place dy, USMKK to be exact. Today, the so-called clique in the office officially having our very own cat fight or should we said "sentap mak hayam gitu".. Haha.. Actually it's a normal thing and actually nothing to worry about. What kinda friends without arguing or fighting. But still we're that close. The center of the probs is some kinda stupid n actually a very isolated kinda case. Should be ignored, but I wanna it to be written in here, so the next day, all of us can laugh at it. It'll become funny with the time. Hahaha...

The probs with us is, whenever we wanna have our meal, no matter breakfast, brunch or lunch, all of us are like "eeerrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh" even though all of us totally can bite a horse. So today, one of us suggesting to have McD as lunch. Then some of it want it to be delivered, but I want it to be bought at the restaurant, it's cheaper. We won't have the McLunch price via McDelivery. But no one wanna go to the restaurant. Then we suggesting to call the Hotline. But the prob is, they don't know where to address it. I told 'em to address it to Dewan Budaya as I always did, and ask them to send it in front of BSN. Then the caller arguing me and the last thing I know, I cancelled to have the order as Kak Su offered us nasi lemak. I just have that nasi lemak daun pisang as my lunch. The next last thing I know, all of them cancelled their order, and saying I'm the one responsible for this matter.. What a mess.. Haha..

As what Kak Sayang said to us earlier, when we're too close and seeing each other almost everyday, then we'll become a family. At that point, if anything happens, if the 'sentap-sentap' thing happens, don't take into the acount as it's only a way for us to have each others attention. We're working people dy, and I believe all of us matured enough to realize what kinda phase we're facing. Hahaha... But this is something that we're gonna laugh to each later. Hahaha...

To anyone reading this piece, haha, appreciate anyone around you, as they the one will help you later. Never take into account for anything that happens. It's only a test to show how you'll react towards each other in any kinda situation. Kalo u lulus ni, maka u akan lulus ujian yang laen... Betol tak...

This situation might sound childish or even not that important, but still I wanna post it. My blog, sukati I la.. Haha..

Best tak??

Haha..

Before u leave, meh I tunjuk gegambar kami makan McD a week before tu... Hahaha...

Ada kejadian sebenarnya waktu makan McD nih, tapi biar kami ja la yang tau... Hahaha... Agak merentap jantung la jugak kejadian itu... Hehehe...
Bubye...
YZYZ...



What's this?

You are currently reading Something We're Gonna Laugh Later at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Something We're Gonna Laugh Later”

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...