Please Click Me

Come Clean

Thursday, September 2, 2010 § 2

I'm trying to come clean with everything and everyone (relationship/friendship wise). But I don't think I have gut to do this, as I always let time heals everything. Everything that I kept as secret all this time. Maybe one two peoples knew about it but I still have no gut to let the real person understand my situation.

As I read back my sentence above, it shows how weak I am. But the truth is when it comes to this matter, I'm always that weak.

Actually I also don't understand the purpose of this post. It's some kinda craps that always linger in my head.

Bye, don't wanna continue to write

YZYZ...

What's this?

You are currently reading Come Clean at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 2 Response to “Come Clean”

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...