Please Click Me

How Brave Are You?

Thursday, November 18, 2010 § 3

Many people claim that they are doing this and that. They claims that the things that they did was the most ridiculous or the most dangerous or the riskiest thing ever. What have you done precisely. Well, I'm about to be one of those people who claim that they are doing this and that.

Sure we familiar with the words Hari Raya Aidiladha, also known as Hari Raya Korban. Not the history behind it attract me the most but the celebration. Aidiladha supposedly celebrated within 3 days while Aidilfitri only after the Raya Prayer. But less people celebrate Aidiladha in 3 days. Actually this is also not my real point is. I'm not doin some kinda religious talk in here. Not yet.


Most of the time when we talk about Aidiladha, the picture of four legged animals like cows, buffaloes, goats come to our mind. This is the wajib part of the celebration. Despite all this animals, I'm also doing my korban.


Diva la sanga dia nih. Haa

I'm sacrificing my job in USM for something that not yet guaranteed. What is the consequences, JOBLESS, yes. NO MONEY, not yet but sure it will happens. But this is a chance for me to figure out what I'm gonna be. Maybe this little time is a way for me to look back what I've become. I don't have any interest to explain more on that. I know people might be very judgmental. Many of them might against me and for them it's best to be secure. Well I'm thinking this through and don't worry. I will survive. I appreciate all of your concern but this is a part of my journey to be a grown up man. Responsible for my own action and never look back. It I'm afraid of my decision, I'll live the rest of my life with full of frightfulness..


Who say life is easy. It's not an everyday fairy tales. It's hard sometime and sure it can be a fairy tales soon, but only if you have a little faith in life. Sure.


wargh.. cam bosan ja nak taip tentang hidup nih. Tak bernafsu sangat.. Haha.. Bye..


YZYZ

What's this?

You are currently reading How Brave Are You? at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

§ 3 Response to “How Brave Are You?”

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...