Please Click Me

No Intention

Friday, January 14, 2011 § 0

It's been awhile since I'm posting anything that's written fully in English. If I'm not mistaken it was the Super Junior Full House post that was having English as its main language. Well, I'm not that proud with my ability to write, speak or even listen in English. I have a lot more to improve. My English is not that good, it just mediocre. Nothing to be proud of. Sometime I'm wonder why so many people getting very arrogant with their broken English. Well, maybe they was raised in English spoken family. Starting to remember this one incident between this young lady (happen to be raised in English spoken family, as she's claimed) and my English lecturer in my matrix. Haha.

Up until this paragraph, I also have no intention of this post. Seriously, if you are reading this, frankly I have no point. But you can keep on reading. It's not a matter. Maybe you are also in the same condition as me. Having no clue what's going on.

What's happening, hm, IDK. But one thing you should know, I mean all of you, today is the fifth day I didn't eat rice. Hah, the last time I'm having rice as my meal was on last Monday breakfast. Yeap, I wanna see how it affect my body weight.

What else, did you know that, hmm, what did I want to share just now. Never mind, let it be. Haha. The moment gone away already. Haha.

YZYZ

What's this?

You are currently reading No Intention at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...