Please Click Me

Sunday Morning

Sunday, July 24, 2011 § 0

Wake up at 8.19am, wondering what had happens. Natural morning call and to go berak first. Well, first thing first. Brush my teeth and browsing TV channel. Nothing else to do. Go to take my Sunday Morning shower, then having a phone call from a 'big fish' in USM, talking bout some business. Owh, preparing my Sunday Breakfast. Well, take a look at the pic first, will ya?
Here is my Sunday Breakfast this week
This week, the menu was:
  1. Baked Beans
  2. Scramble Eggs
  3. Chicken Sausage
  4. Sliced Apple
  5. Grapes
  6. Nescafe
  7. Astro remote control
  8. Newly bought novel : Tuhan Manusia
Owh, well, to be honest I'm not reading the book, because I'm in a rush to go out early this morning. Owh well, gonna say this, I'm going to the office again, today. I like being in the office. At least I got things to do. Actually I'm over-worried over everything. I'm worried is there any other task that's not completed yet. Yeah, it's true, I'm over-worried.

Owh, gonna share this, my gay crush teaser is out already. Yeah, please take a look and do comments on the topic. We want to make the comments be the highest compare to the earliest teaser. I'm contributing too.

Take a look people, click at the link

This is Sungmin
Buhbye,

YZYZ

What's this?

You are currently reading Sunday Morning at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...