Please Click Me

Suvey II

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 § 0

Hehe, malam ini, mahu menghiburkan diri dengan menjawab survey lagi.. gegegege... baca je la ekh.. hehe..

1) Are u really ready for 1-55 questions?
= Yeah, bring it oooonnnnnnn... hahah..

2) Was your last ex boyfriend/girlfriend a mistake?
= Hmm, I don't they are, butmy crush and my scandal, yeah they are a mistake, big one...

3) Do u believe in God?
= Yeah, of course..

4) To whom did u last say I love you?
= I didn't say that kinda crap..duuuhhh

6) Have u ever been depressed?
= grrr, actually how's that feeling..?

7) Have a best friend?
= I wish I don't have, because they are tooooo fragile and brittle to handle..

8) Are u a boy or girl?
= Rarrrrrr, ruff ruff, I'm the hottest boy in town and thy neighbor.. hahaha..

9) What song u currently listen to?
= No song, just a commercial breaks from Ch 711 Star World.

10) How do u want to die?
= dalam iman..haha

11) What did you last eat?
= Yusoof Taiyoob's (I hope the spelling is correct) Yuta dates..

12) Do you play an instrument?
= grrrrr.. I wish

13) Do you bite your nails?
= Hell no, but sometime I did.. EHhee

14) When was your last physical fight?
= If yelling at the waiter and waitress is considered one, then last Saturday...ahhaa

15) Tom from MySpace is about to go to jail what’s your first thought?
= Owh, who the hell is this guy?

17) Ever been in love?
= Ruff Ruff..ehehehe

18) What is your first name?
= It's Khairul. duh, this question is such a waste.. hohoho.

19) Do you like reading?
= In order for me to look good, my answer must be YES.. hahah..

20) Are you gonna get high later?
= Cross finger.. hohoh..

21) Do you hate someone at the moment?
= From deep inside, NO...

22) Do you miss someone?
= Ruff Ruff, is thinking about them in considered one? If yes, then HELL YEAH.. haha..

23) Twirl or cut your spagheti?
= Twirl Twirl Twirl.. hohoho.

24) Who is the daughter of the sister of your best friend's uncle?
= Err, WHAT? again, I don't get the question...

26) Have any pets?
= Heiy, I miss every my pets, and they R.I.P dy.. huhuh

27) How exactly are you feeling?
= La La La La La La La

28) Ever ate food in a car while someone is driving?
= Errr, yeahhaaa, and then?

29) Have you ever started a rumor?
= Gegegege, yeah.. Kids, it is not a good practice.. haha..

30) Are Barbie & Ken bad influences on people?
= i know who the hell is Barbie, but what is Ken..

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
= Hmmmm, must be NO to this question

32) What are you wearing right now?
= Grrr, black Tshirt and kain pelikat.. hehe, just doing my prayer..

33) Do you want to have kids?
= Homaigoodnesss, hell YEAH...

34) Ever kissed somebody that name starts with a D?
= hehehehe, if other letter you might just starting a controversy.. hahaha

35) Do you type fast?
= Not that slow, not that fast,,, hohoh

36) Do you have piercings?
= I WISH THIS ONE TOO... hahaha

37) Want any more?
= what? (with sarcasm expression)

38) Can u spell well?
= W-E-L-L .. what happen then?

39) Do u miss your past?
= Hell yeah.. (I'm just realizing I use to many 'HELL' word in my answer)

40) What are u craving for right now?
= uurrrgghh, I'm trying to answer this one, but nothing comin out from my head.

41) What should u be doing?
= Sleep well and tight.. ehhee...

42) Own a cell phone
= yeah yeah (while holding it in fronf of the laptop screen)...

43) What was your last birthday wish?
= I wish, no one know about it, heiy I don't celebrate birthday.. ahakss..

44) Does somebody love you?
= Ruff Ruff (If anyone reading this and hoping my answer is your name, then I'll love you too, three, four)

45) What is your favorite color/s?
= for some reason, I have to answer BLACK.. hohoh...

46) So are you liking this survey?
= well, I thought this one gonna blew some sort of controversy, like the time when I was freshman..haha

47) Is it too personal?
= HELL NO...

48) Do you have trust issues?
= I don't trust myself when it comes to the key thingy..

49) Who was the last person you kissed?
= Errr, I rather to keep this one to myself and that person.. grr grr..

50) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
= I have a good relationship with my mother.. miss you mom, love you mom...

51) Have you ever walked under the rain?
= I want to walk under the raining women...hahah

52) Do u think u’re a good person?
= YEAH (with capital letters, showing that I'm very confidence).

53) Do you believe on trials?
= What is that?

55) What is bothering u?
= THIS SURVEY???

Hehehe, hope you enjoy reading it,

Buhbye...

YZYZ

What's this?

You are currently reading Suvey II at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...