Please Click Me

Prior To Ramadhan

Friday, July 20, 2012 § 0

Everyone is busy, bragging about Ramadhan. Well, I'm not gonna talk about that. People might misunderstood that I'm against Ramadhan. For the record, I'm not anti of Ramadhan. I'm just anti with people bragging about the celebration after Ramadhan. So what?

Owh, btw I keep on giving this warning. Don't ask me anything about RAYA. Just leave it far away from me. Owh, what else. during Ramadhan, there are lotsa things that I intending to do. I'm hoping that God will gimme strength to complete it. Typical like others, cliche' as always.

Owh, I just hope everyone will be in good condition. BLANK.

Buhbye

YZYZ

What's this?

You are currently reading Prior To Ramadhan at Hook Up with Syahmi.

meta

Please Click Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...